Aloe Vera is a type of succulent plant and has thick fleshy stems with barbed leaves. The fleshy strain contains Aloe Vera juice that has been used for various purposes since the beginning of the first century as an excellent home remedy. Aloe juice and gel are used in medicines, in cosmetics and in the health of the body.
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and minerals such as: Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Folic Acid, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E and Amino Acids.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Health and Skin:
- Aloe Vera is very useful for treating bowel problems due to its high anti-inflammatory properties.
- Applying the gel to the skin can facilitate muscle and joint pains.
- Studies have shown that regular consumption of Aloe juice improves oral health and hygiene. Reduces gingivitis and the formation of inflammation. It provides a laxative to relieve wounds and ulcers in the mouth.
- It is good for patients with diabetes, because it helps to regulate blood sugar levels when consumed regularly. However, consult your doctor before starting to drink aloe juice.
- Applying fresh Aloe Gel directly to gums reduces pain and inflammation.
- Fight cancer with regular intake of aloe juice. It contains high levels of anti-carcinogenic properties that inhibit the growth of tumors.
- Drinking aloe juice replenishes the deficiency of amino acids in your body. High vitamin content strengthens the body’s immune system and self-defense.
- Those who regularly suffer from cough, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders
- Aloe Vera is suitable for all skin types.
- The anti-aging ability of aloe keeps the skin soft and refreshed.
- Moisturizes the skin, relieves dead cells along with wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to get rid of stretch marks.
- Men can use aloe vera gel after shaving. Reduces irritation and inflammation of the skin and heals shaving cuts.
- Do you suffer from acne for a long time? It is the best natural remedy for acne treatment, pimples and scars. It has antimicrobial properties that combat the bacteria that cause acne and reduces the signs of acne by bleaching the skin.
- Aloe Vera is particularly beneficial for the treatment of sunburn. It reduces pain and redness of the skin and forms a protective layer that reduces further damage.
- It heals cuts and wounds, eczema, dermatitis as well as insect bites when applied externally.
- Aloe gel is very moisturizing and can be used in all weather conditions to avoid skin dryness.
- Aloe Vera is useful for all types of hair especially for dry and damaged hair. Keeps them smooth, gentle and wear-free.
- Promotes hair growth: Aloe Vera is rich in enzymes that help remove dead skin that clogs the scalp pores, which prevents the growth of new hair follicles. Accumulation of excessive sebum on the scalp may lead to hair problems such as partial hair loss. It has alkaline properties that help maintain the pH of the scalp and hair. This keeps the hair hydrated and leads to further hair growth.
- Aloe Vera is widely used to treat dandruff, from antiquity.